Thursday, October 2, 2008

Exposed acne medicine

« ...Ginger and garlic are the best natural antibiotics in the world. Unlike any other medical antibiotics, ginger and garlic don't cause any side effects at all. Ginger and garlic help with acne as they boost the immune system thus the acne causing bacteria can be killed effectively. They also have anti inflammatory properties, so by eating / consuming ginger or garlic will help reduce the swelling and redness caused by acne....
...You can easily treat these acne scars by heading on the advices and treatment of dermatologist and experts. Specific dermatological methods to minimize deep acne scars are normally based on the age, health, and medical history of the acne sufferer. Severity of acne scars is also considered while treating acne scars. Although acne is a chronic situation, even its lasts during adolescence, this skin disease can leave very prominent life-long scars....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: fighting acne naturally, severe acne, laser acne scar removal, freckle,

No comments: