Saturday, September 27, 2008

Food that causes acne pimples

« ...If blackheads have already occurred, it is best to make use of products that are specifically designed to remove them. As tempting as it might be, don't ever use tweezers, fingernails or other physical methods to pluck them out. All these actions can cause permanent scars to occur....
...Perhaps, the most important question to answer is this, "How can I avoid blackheads in the first place and what should I do if it is too late and blackheads have already appeared?"...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Because my skin was so oily, I thought I didn't need to use a moisturizer - WRONG! Oily skin should be washed and then moisturized immediately after. By moisturizing you prevent the dead skin cells from clogging pores as mentioned above....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: natural acne pills, neutrogena oil-free acne wash, free trial acne treatment

No comments: